INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Controller of the data provided by you is is Marika Szymanek conducting business activity under the name: Marika Szymanek Mulholland Life at the address Zakamycze 38, 30-240 Kraków, registered under tax identification number NIP:6772244136 and national business registry number REGON: 121083311
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process only the data you give us. In order to register on our website, we require from you your email address, name and address. Processing these data is necessary for us to conclude a sales contract, contact you on this case and deliver the goods you ordered.
Additionally, you can provide us in your profile with more personal data. The provision of these data is voluntary and will help us personalize the offer addressed to you and facilitate the contact. It is only up to you whether you provide us with more data and you can change your settings at any time.
On our website, there is also an automated system which helps us adjust our offer to you to the best possible extent. We do not make automatic decisions which influence your rights. We just want our offer to be addressed specifically to you.
AIM OF PROCESSING
The main purpose for which we process your personal data is the conclusion of a contract. We want to sell our products, you want to buy them. We are proud that you chose us.
If you gave a relevant consent, the data with which you provided us will be used for marketing purposes. We will send to you messages with information on available special offers, events, contests and bonuses. If you provided us with data other than an email address, we will be able to personalise our offers and messages especially for you. Consequently, you will receive information adequate to your interests and preferences. Nobody likes spam.
In order to constantly improve our service, we process the data with which you provided us for statistical purposes. We want to constantly improve ourselves, hence we need to know our users perfectly.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us. We will answer all your doubts.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We process data with which you provide us while registering on the website, and which are necessary for the shipment, on the basis of an agreement. We have to know your name and address in order to send you a shipment. An email address is needed so that you can register on our website and we can contact you.
The data you voluntarily give us for marketing purposes are processed by us on the basis of your consent which can be withdrawn at any time.
We use the data you voluntarily provide to us also for statistical purposes. The legal basis for their processing is our legitimate interest. We need to know what happens on our website and we try to constantly improve it.
TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
In order to ensure the highest quality of our services, we use the services of external providers. We choose our partners with utmost care. Below, you will find the categories of entities to which we transfer your data:
1) courier companies;
2) hosting company;
3) payment systems;
If you have any doubts, questions or you would like to get more information, do not hesitate to write to us. We will answer!
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will have no negative implications. We will simply stop sending to you our marketing emails. The withdrawal of consent has naturally no influence on the current processing, based on the consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, edit the profile data or write to us.
- you have the right to demand access to your personal data;
- you have the right to correct your personal data or even delete them. The deletion of the data which are necessary for the provision of services is tantamount to the deletion of the account from the website.
- you have the right to raise objection against the data processing and demand the restriction of this processing;
- you have the right to transfer the data where a consent is the basis for their processing;
- you have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
As long as you are with us, we process your data. When you delete your account, your data will be stored by us solely for the claim limitation period.
You can always contact us. We will try to help!